- Product Detail
- Product Tags
- Buyer Reviews
Every single member from our higher effectiveness product sales staff values customers' requires and organization communication for External Battery Protector,Intelligent Maintaining Protector,Smart Maintaining Protector. we are wanting ahead to even bigger cooperation with abroad customers according to mutual positive aspects. Be sure to sense free to contact us for more details.
To reduce the charging links of the battery to be stored, after removal from various military equipment and Military backup power(or UPS), the batteries can be directly connected to our smart lead-acid battery emergency support system named of 12V Battery iMaintaining Protector, which can smartly enter pulse maintenance state after fully charging the battery, The tiny pulse charging current can also offset the self-discharge of battery, and ensure that the battery can be put into emergency use at any time no matter how long it is stored.
Also, it is now can use for Trucks and Cars owners and enterprise to maintain the starter batteries sit unused for a long term or seasonal using only, such as cold regions drivers could not startup their vehicles in Winter days. Then the External Battery Protector 12VB iMP300Ah is important battery maintenance tools to make sure the battery will keep in new conditions in next spring coming.
- Pulse Current:50mA< I <150 mA
- Pulse Voltage:≥600mV
- Pulse Frequency:12KHZ~38KHZ
- Wave Rise time:≤150nS
- Connection Cells Qty:8 Cells
- Working Temperature: 0℃-40℃
- Relative Humidity: 35%-90%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 86-106 KPa
- Input Voltage: AC220V±10%/50Hz
- First charge the battery to be used sufficiently; in case of open-type battery, check to make sure the electrolyte level and the electrolyte proportion conform to the provisions.
- Turn off all switches of the 12V Battery iMaintaining Protector and connect the power line with 110V/220V mains socket. Connect the output line of the lead-acid 12V Battery iMaintaining Protector with the eight output ports of the machine, connect the red clip of the output line to the anode of the battery, and connect the black clip to the cathode of the battery.
- Turn on the main power switch after confirming that all the connections are correct, then turn on the corresponding branch switch, the green indicator light of the way connected with the battery is normally on, and the Battery Charger and Restorer 2-in-1 starts to Battery Repair process as a Battery Saver.
- At the end of maintenance or when the battery needs to be activated, first turn off the branch switch of the maintenance battery, and then disconnect the output line and the battery, otherwise, the machine may be damaged.
"We have been commitment to supply the competitive price ,excellent products and solutions high-quality, at the same time as fast delivery for 12V Battery iMaintaining Protector. The product will supply to all over the world, such as: St. Pierre and Miquelon,Equatorial Guinea,Chad. Our market share of our products and solutions has greatly increased yearly. If you are interested in any of our solutions or would like to discuss a custom order make sure you feel free to contact us. We have been looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future. We have been looking forward to your inquiry and order.
Email To This Supplier