- Product Detail
- Product Tags
- Buyer Reviews
Our business puts emphasis on the administration, the introduction of talented personnel, as well as the construction of team building, trying hard to further improve the standard and liability consciousness of staff members customers. Our enterprise successfully attained IS9001 Certification and European CE Certification of External Battery Protector,Intelligent Maintaining Protector,Smart Maintaining Protector. and we also offer good OEM services to many famous brands.
To reduce the charging links of the battery to be stored, after removal from various military equipment and Military backup power(or UPS), the batteries can be directly connected to our smart lead-acid battery emergency support system named of 12V Battery iMaintaining Protector, which can smartly enter pulse maintenance state after fully charging the battery, The tiny pulse charging current can also offset the self-discharge of battery, and ensure that the battery can be put into emergency use at any time no matter how long it is stored.
Also, it is now can use for Trucks and Cars owners and enterprise to maintain the starter batteries sit unused for a long term or seasonal using only, such as cold regions drivers could not startup their vehicles in Winter days. Then the External Battery Protector 12VB iMP300Ah is important battery maintenance tools to make sure the battery will keep in new conditions in next spring coming.
- Pulse Current:50mA< I <150 mA
- Pulse Voltage:≥600mV
- Pulse Frequency:12KHZ~38KHZ
- Wave Rise time:≤150nS
- Connection Cells Qty:8 Cells
- Working Temperature: 0℃-40℃
- Relative Humidity: 35%-90%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 86-106 KPa
- Input Voltage: AC220V±10%/50Hz
- First charge the battery to be used sufficiently; in case of open-type battery, check to make sure the electrolyte level and the electrolyte proportion conform to the provisions.
- Turn off all switches of the 12V Battery iMaintaining Protector and connect the power line with 110V/220V mains socket. Connect the output line of the lead-acid 12V Battery iMaintaining Protector with the eight output ports of the machine, connect the red clip of the output line to the anode of the battery, and connect the black clip to the cathode of the battery.
- Turn on the main power switch after confirming that all the connections are correct, then turn on the corresponding branch switch, the green indicator light of the way connected with the battery is normally on, and the Battery Charger and Restorer 2-in-1 starts to Battery Repair process as a Battery Saver.
- At the end of maintenance or when the battery needs to be activated, first turn off the branch switch of the maintenance battery, and then disconnect the output line and the battery, otherwise, the machine may be damaged.
Our corporation has been focusing on brand strategy. Customers' satisfaction is our greatest advertising. We also supply OEM assistance for 12V Battery iMaintaining Protector. The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Switzerland,Liberia,Malawi. All prices depend upon the quantity of your order; the more you order the more economical the price is. We also offer good OEM service to many famous brands.
Email To This Supplier